Part of orientation was like... or rather was ... drinking out of a fire hose!
3 day Long Cross-Country (aka, Flight Trip)
Hover your mouse over the pictures below for captions!
Here are a few additional ways you can be praying:
- God has helped us through the transitions and the kids have settled wonderfully!
- We have felt very blessed to be only three hours away from Jacklyn's family and we have been able to take advantage of the opportunity to spend great time with them before we leave the country.
- Frank's flight training is going great!
- Pray that Frank finishes strong in his final three flights! (For clarification: We are still expecting to be here through May as originally planned, but Frank will now be shifting his responsibilities to the maintenance shop full time. Here, he will support our missionaries overseas as he gains additional experience in maintenance.)
- Pray for wisdom as we discuss with leadership where God would have us serve.
- Pray that we would honor the Lord as we look ahead to finances in the next year and that He would begin preparing the hearts of more teammates to jump on board with us!
- Please continue to pray for wisdom as we strive to shepherd our boys well.